Monday 21 May 2012

You're only as good as your camo

I stole Brittany's blog and filled it with important public service messages!







Unfortunately, I don't know the original locations of these excellent messages (I suppose you might not care, but this bothers me, as a person obsessed with proper referencing - right, Apple Britters?).  One of my researcher friends at the National Archives scanned and sent these to me.  It's possible to purchase a different set of campaign posters from the National Archives E-Store, but I'm not here to really promote that, I'm just offering some information to weird historical crap lovers ;)  Some of them are very funny!  If you want to see more random funny stuff found at the National Archives, you could check out my blog, but don't expect me to post as regularly as Brittany!  I have lots more silly stuff to post there, and someday I'll get around to it.  Hope you enjoyed the blog hijacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment