Sunday 20 May 2012

Here is what my great Saturday looked like:
 It started out with breakfast of course
I walked through Hyde Park on my way to work and there were baby birds everywhere! So cute!
 Ever wondered where I work? Probably not but here it is. A very charming Swedish furniture shop in Chelsea.



 After work I met up with Peg and all the others for Thierry's Birthday! I gave him wine and these disposable eyebrows. 
 Peg with her little friend, The Diana.
 A cute french boy. 
 Eyebrows!




 Skittles go very well with wine and cheese.

 Matilda was there too and we danced to the Beach Boys and drank wine till the sun came up. 


We all went back to The Castle (aka Peg's house) and slept till noon. 
Good night shoes.
The next morning we went and had Brunch at the Breakfast Club. All and all it was a perfect Saturday.

1 comment: