Tuesday 18 December 2012

Girls, Ladies, Women


So, I've been going to the theatre a lot lately and I've realised a common theme from the shows I've seen. There are some really bad-ass ladies out there in the theatre world. 



Take for example Fiona Shaw. I only knew her from True Blood (you know, the witchy lady?)  I went and saw her in Scenes from an Execution and she was like, the woman I want to be at 50. Additionally, I saw her on my jog the other day, she was strolling a small child in a Pram (as they say here). 





I went and saw this last night and I just had the biggest girl crush on the entire cast - esp brown curly hair girl - I kept thinking, please hang out with me and why am I not that much of a B.A.? Maybe I like pink, fluffy, sweet, bow, things too much? Or maybe I just miss YOU Bex



Whatever the case may be, go to the theatre if you are in need of some feminist inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment