Monday 30 April 2012

28 ON THE 28TH

This year was my Golden Birthday. Which is pretty amazing. I waited 28 years for this. I remember when I was ten, thinking at 28, I would have four kids and a house. Now that this year has arrived, I can happily say this is not at all my life.  So, goodbye twenty seven and hello 28! 

 My favorite foods: Coffee and Peanut Butter Rice Cakes
 Rosa and Areti decorated the whole kitchen with sparkling stars.
 To The Warf for drinks and food with Peg, Gemma, and FANNY!
The finest gal around! Fanny was back in London and we got to spend the day together. It made my birthday to have her back.
We went Shopping all day
and had after-shopping cider
It was the rainiest day ever but it made London so clean and everyone got to use their cute umbrellas.
Dinner, drinks, and gift-time at The Elk in East London. I finally got my Holga camera! I was so excited!
Dom was there,
And Ro too
 After dinner we went to The Lexington and danced the night away. It was the best birthday ever.
   Goodnight...

No comments:

Post a Comment